Elements of Energy offers a variety of energy work services that will help you arrive at a more balanced physical and mental state. Considering the nature of complementary and alternative health practices, we recommend that you first consult your physician or veterinarian before undergoing any energy work treatments. Of course, if you are pregnant or nursing, we will suggest complementary and alternative health services that are more appropriate.
As a premier source for energy work, Elements of Energy is fully engaged in many areas of complementary and alternative health, and is prepared to assist you in restoring and improving your health. Energy work can be beneficial to people of all ages from young children to the elderly, and is even helpful to those in the corporate arena. Here, we have listed some of the ways in which complementary and alternative health services can support people and pets:
Energy work for the family:
- Babies: One of the best ways to calm a baby’s nervous system, as well as strengthen their respiratory, circulatory, and gastrointestinal functions is through Healing Touch This energy-based therapy communicates healing by establishing an environment of safety and harmony.
- Children: Scientists have found that diffusing a scent while children are studying can help the brain retain the things that it learns. Aromatherapy can help your children increase their educational performance and get better grades.
- Moms: Complementary and alternative health services can help moms reduce tiredness, increase alertness and concentration, reduce postnatal depression, and regulate hormones, so they can focus on meeting their needs as well as their child’s.
- Learn more by visiting the Human Energetics page
Energy work for pets:
- When animals act out, it is often because humans around them are experiencing an imbalance. Animals absorb this energy and can become irritable or sick. With complementary and alternative health treatments, you will learn how to create a nurturing and harmonious relationship with your pet. Animals will be more calm at home, more relaxed at the vet, and able to recover more soundly from surgeries and other traumas.
- Learn more by visiting the Animal Energetics page
Energy work for your business: